From the 14th OCTOBER to the 30th NOVEMBER…
Since time immemorial at Finca Torrecillas we have been harvesting olives from our ancient olive trees. These monumental trees are grown with organic methods, producing superior olives.
The best olives from each variety of tree are selected and reserved for serving at the table. The rest are used to make oil.
Our different preparation methods for table olives are based on traditional and natural techniques that ensure each type of olive develops its correct nuances and make it a Mediterranean delicacy.
- Available any day from October 14 to November 30
- Groups from 4 to 10 people
- Advance booking required
During the day our shop will be open if you want to buy any of the items we have on display.
What Happens on the Olive Experience Day…
Hours: 10 to 17:30
WELCOME – 10:00
Welcome explanation and assemble to walk into the countryside to see the trees.
HARVESTING – 10:30
Field visit to our collection of monumental olive trees.
- Identification of olive varieties
- Harvesting techniques
SORT, CLEAN AND LEARN – 12:00
Enjoy an appetizer.
- Learn how to classify and clean the olives you have harvested.
- Learn the theory of the preparation methods.
FOOD – 13:30
Join us for a wonderful lunch prepared with local ingredients.
PREPARATION PRACTICAL – 15:00
Prepare your own olives.
- You can take home all the olives that you prepared during practice
- Explanation sheets with the basic instructions on the preparation of olives
- An apron to remember the day
- Appetizer at 12:00
- Traditional Spanish buffet at 13:30
- Full day (10 to 17:30 ) – 65 euros
- The practical preparation session ( 15 to 17:30 ) – 30 euros
CONTACT US TO RESERVE A PLACE
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’bookings for olive experience’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Date you want to visit’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Number of people’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’/][/contact-form]