THE ESTATE’S TRADITIONAL CROPS
A guided walk to take a close look at the crops that have sustained the economy of the estate for hundreds of years. You will learn the uses of the strategic plants and the traditional methods of obtaining products, from olive oil to remedies from aromatic, medicinal and even magical plants.
– Welcome in the main house.
– Brief introduction to the history of the estate and its traditional agronomy.
– Trip into the fields to discover the different crops and wild plants.
– Lunch in a characteristic corner of the estate.
– Visit to our shop and farewell.
DURATION 3 hours
Price €20 per person (50% discount for children)